terms and conditions
I. Club Membership - Terms and Conditions
By joining the club at Cória Estates, you agree to all the following conditions. The conditions of the agreement are subject to change; Cória Estates will notify you via email with any changes to the agreement:
- You affirm that both you and any recipient of the club is at least 21 years of age
- Wine club benefits are non-transferable.
- Members must be present in order to receive benefits.
- Member benefits begin immediately, though we ask that your participation last for a full year in order to experience all that a Club Membership at Cória Estates has to offer.
- All cancellations must be submitted through email at email@example.com.
- A $75 early termination fee will be charged if membership is canceled before the end of the first 12 months.
- Your credit card will be billed and updated for the duration of your membership. If the payment details for your membership change, your card provider may provide us with updated card information. We may use these new details for future orders to prevent potential interruption or delay in your membership benefits.
- Cória Estates membership is continuous unless a cancellation request is made prior to shipment.
Thank you for joining our club. We're glad you're here! Salud!
II. Website - Terms and Conditions
The term "Cória Estates" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Cória Estates. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Cória Estates are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.