tasting room host
We are always seeking applications for part-time hosts to work in our tasting room. This person will be energetic and professional. The schedule will predominately be weekends and possibly one/two weekdays. A background in customer service is required, with winery experience a plus. Must have a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to handle various group dynamics and tasks. Our goal is to provide customers with the feeling of “stepping into our living room” and have them leave with an overall positive experience.
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Organize and keep track of reservations for the day using Tock.
- Phone support and inquiries.
- Keeping a clean and orderly tasting room, patio and facilities.
- Bussing tables during peak times.
- Assisting guests with closing their tabs and purchasing wine to go.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Previous hosting experience required -OR- relevant customer service experience.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with an ever-changing work environment and schedule.
- Must be friendly and outgoing with some wine knowledge, or a passion to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic.
- Professional attire/uniform is required.
- Must be able to take direction and work within a team setting.
- Be comfortable working independently and taking initiative.
- Must have a valid Oregon drivers license.
Company Info & Benefits
Cória Estates is a family-owned winery in the south hills of Salem, Oregon. We focus on producing Burgundian wines, including Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Rosé of Pinot noir, and Chardonnay. We have roughly 104 acres under vine and have been producing fruit in the Willamette Valley for over 20 years. The Cória Estates label has been producing wine since 2013 and is proud to have the entire family involved in the process. We have a hard working fun dynamic here and love what we do.
Saturday–Sunday during off-peak season. Thursday-Monday during peak season.
- 30% employee discount on wines
- Incentives program
- Complimentary industry tastings at other wineries
- Employee enrichment activities
- Additional benefits available after one-year commitment